Tuesday, February 19, 2008

and the hits just keep on coming...

just when i thought it was safe to change a diaper, isabel decided to release the hounds on me. thats right, she is continuing her, "im gonna poop everywhere" campaign. watch out obama, hillary, mccain, and romney... isabel is throwing more crap than you guys can dish. isabels blog, out.

1 comment:

jenn rodriguez said...

I am so happy for Y'all and so sad that I can't be there to see her...I have to say, and I am sure you have heard a million times...She is so BEAUTIFUL! Looks like she got the best features of both of her parents. Andrea you amaze me, went through child birth and you still look amazing in your pictures! I will call you soon, in the mean time, I love you guys, I miss you so much and I am so so happy for you!
Jenn Rod